June 16, 2010

More cards for Sale...

Just because cards - work well for anyone and any reason.



This is a Match book card - and they are specially priced - email me for pricing.


I call this design an any reason cards you can send these jest for any reason at all ... - Just like a Just Because card.

Everyone Know near the Breach is so nice in the Summer and Fall, so why not send a card to a friend to let them know your thinking about them.

I love this card - it's the special Friends ship cards - Best friend forever kinda card.


Just a hello card - But I love these little Froggies....

Thank you for all the comments on my cards all handmade and for sale there mostly 2.00 a card, but can be purchased in bulk of 10 / 20 / 30. And i also make assorted sets that I will post later this week...
~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

ok gf.. I need to know who makes that sentiment u used on your beach sea cards... love it.. who does that? where can I get one?? I hv to have it!