July 5, 2010

Scrapbooking Layouts - Completed Today .....


Enjoying Good Times with Fashion friends at Mills house in Wake Forest.
Girlfriends hanging and chilling. Wall hanger for top of the statirs






Chris and His Daughter Danny


My Best Friend - Me and Angela



Getting Organized - I'm making this neet binder from an idea i got from "Patter Cross" blog.. to keep my stamp pad and embossing plates in order.



Completed Binder - Now to do the stampin and get organized.

This page was made for Angela as we get closer and closer to Brandi (1) year of passing Rest in Peace brandi we love you.....


Another wall hanging - But for Angie

Week 26 - My Lifetime Story - Parenthood



Week 24 - Blessing for my Children - Letter Written to Nick and Najee.


Najee page for the Blessing for my Children - Week 24

No comments: