June 24, 2009

Get into Agreement with God
Today’s Verse:
"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them"
(Matthew 18:19–20, NKJ).

Today’s Word:

There´s a spiritual principle in the Bible that tells us when two or more agree on something, that thing shall be established. There is great power in agreement. In another verse it says, "How can two walk together unless they agree?" In other words, if we want to walk with God, if we want to see His promises established in our lives, if we want to live in His power, we have to get into agreement with Him. We have to know what He says and make our thoughts and actions line up with His.
For example, God wants His children to live in victory, but in order to experience that victory we have to think it, believe it, and speak it. We can´t go around thinking, "Oh my breakthrough is never going to happen. Nothing works out for me. It´s been too long." No, that attitude will stop the power of agreement. Instead of complaining, get into agreement with God and declare, "I know my breakthrough is coming. I know God hears my prayers. I am in agreement with Him and all things work out for my good!" Choose His words, thoughts, and actions and watch His promises come to pass in every area of your life!
Prayer for Today:
Heavenly Father, today I humbly come to You. Search my mind and heart and show me any areas of my life that are not in agreement with You. I choose to align myself with Your Word knowing that You have the best plan for me. In Jesus´ Name. Amen.

No comments: