June 19, 2009

Living Breakthrough Minded
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"For You, O Lord, are my Lamp; the Lord lightens my darkness"(II Samuel 22:29, AMP)
TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

I’ve learned when things are difficult and don’t look like they are going our way, that’s when it’s the easiest to lose our joy, vision, and enthusiasm; to believe that things will never get any better. But during those challenging seasons in life, we have to learn to do just the opposite. Right in the midst of the adversity, that’s the time–more than ever–to expect a flood of His favor; a flood of healing, a flood of vindication, a flood of protection. Our attitude should be, “It may be dark, but I know the God of the breakthrough is about to turn things around!” “My child may be off course, but I know the God of the breakthrough is about to bring him back.” “Business may be slow, but I’m expecting the God of the breakthrough to release a flood of His favor, a flood of new clients, a flood of new sales, a flood of promotion.”
Remember, you are in prime position to see the light come bursting in. You’re in prime position for God to give you something to talk about. Keep living breakthrough–minded because He has victory in store for you today!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, thank You for the victory that You have in store for me. I put my trust in You and choose to live breakthrough–minded. Help me to guard my words and guard my heart so I can stay positioned for everything You have in store for me. Amen.

No comments: