June 17, 2009

Something to Talk About
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"Sing praises to the Lord, Who dwells in Zion! Declare among the peoples His doings!"(Psalm 9:11, AMP)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria
God wants to give you something to talk about! He wants to overwhelm you in such a way that everywhere you go, you talk about what God is doing in your life. You tell your friends, your neighbors, your children, your grandchildren about the great things God has done for you! Are you looking for His goodness? Are you talking about what He’s already done in your life? God never intended for us to just drag through life defeated and discouraged. We aren’t supposed to go around with a negative attitude saying, “I never get any good breaks. I never get promoted. My back has been hurting for three years.” No, we are supposed to declare His Word and watch it come to pass!
I encourage you to choose an attitude of faith today. Start talking about His goodness and be a living testimony of all God has done. If you’ll start living breakthrough–minded, God will show up and give you something to talk about!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, thank You for Your goodness and grace. Thank You for blessing me with life today. I choose to have a thankful attitude and to declare Your goodness everywhere I go. Amen.

No comments: