June 23, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon Me, because He has anointed Me…to proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound]"(Luke 4:18–19, AMP).
TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria
In the Old Testament, every 50 years the people would celebrate what they called Jubilee. It was a day of freedom and restoration–once–in–a–lifetime event! But now, because of what Jesus has done, we don´t have to wait 50 years to experience Jubilee. We can live in Jubilee every single day. I believe this is your year of freedom. It´s your year to be released from every bondage, every debt, and anything that would hold you back. It´s your season to be released from sickness, depression, addictions, and worry. It is your year to see the free favor of God profusely abound! It’s your time of restoration.
Let that sink deep down into your heart today. Dare to believe that He wants to see you free. Surrender every area of your heart to Him and watch the bondages of the past break off of you so you can live in Jubilee in every area of your life!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, thank You for Your favor, grace, and mercy upon me. I know that You paid a precious price so that I can walk in freedom and restoration in every area of my life. I choose to receive everything You have for me so that I can live in Jubilee. In Jesus´ Name. Amen.

No comments: