July 24, 2009

Hello and Good morning - Copied and Pasted from Faith Sisters Join in on the FUN!

Faith Sisters - Template Challenge
Template Challenge
Hello and happy Thursday! I am Crystal Longbrake, one of the digital designers here at Faith Sisters. I love templates and I wanted to share my love with my fellow Faith Sisters. Although this is a digital challenge and we will have digital prizes, paper scrapers can also participate easily by using the template as a sketch to do a layout by. Both digital and paper scrappers are always welcome to join into all of our challenges.

This week's template is a fun template featuring 3 photos, cute text paths and lots of journal space. This template will be super easy to customize and includes a guidance layer to help you get the job done quicker. So let me see how you work it :) Click the preview to download at 4shared, password is fsrocks.
~Love Barbara~

No comments: