July 13, 2009

Faith That God Can See
TODAY´S SCRIPTURE
"…You can no more show me your works apart from your faith than I can show you my faith apart from my works. Faith and works, works and faith, fit together hand in glove"(James 2:18, Message)


TODAY´S WORD from Joel and Victoria
We all have dreams that we’re hoping will come to pass and promises that we’re standing on. And we should always be praying, believing, and hoping. That’s all part of faith. But there’s another step that oftentimes, people leave out—you have to put action behind your faith.Are you doing anything to show God that you’re serious about what you’re believing for? You can pray all day long, “God, get me out of this problem.” Or, “God, give me that promotion.” But if you really want to get God’s attention and see God move in amazing ways in your life, take it one step further and do something to demonstrate your faith. You may have an addiction, but are you going to a recovery program? Maybe you lost your job. Are you putting your resume out and knocking on new doors? That’s faith that God can see. And when He can see your faith, you’ll see His hand of blessing, provision, and victory in every area of your life!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, I come to You today releasing every part of my mind, will, and emotions to You. Show me ways that I can demonstrate my faith in You. Help me to make wise decisions so I can walk in higher places with You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen

No comments: