July 8, 2009

Faith journals

My friend Patter is at it again.. This is a great one for all.....not scrap booking but all people....This post came from Patter blog ( list below).. It's a great idea for all just stay focused and remember it's 2 times a week on Wed and Saturdays..... It u go to her blog you can sign up for direct emails and get update in you email .... Just enter email and click subscribe me! I'm excited I hope you guys are too...

Join Us in Writing a Faith Journal!
Some of you may remember that last year I created journaling jars and questions for my mom and two aunts for Christmas. My friend Shanna Vineyard hosted a challenge on
Create My Keepsake to create these; however, Shanna's questions were not necessarily faith related. Here are the jars and journals I created:
I know my mom has been writing in hers, and loves it. I can't wait to read it someday! Well, I want to leave a faith legacy, and I have created faith-related questions for our journals. I am going to be hosting a challenge on the Christian Papercrafts Community where I will post these faith questions two times a week (Wednesdays and Saturdays). You will create a faith journal to leave for your family some day! We are not altering a journal; we are not creating jars. I will "pull" the question and you will journal about it. You can see complete details in this thread here. I hope you will join us in writing your faith legacy! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Blessed Ladybug, no, not NYC. I am from Baton Rouge, La. and we so needed the rain. It has been without a drop for 30 days.

I may have to join you in your journaling idea. I have been meaning to get more of my thoughts down, but life just seems to get in the way. I will have to read more about your project. It looks interesting and do-able. Thanks for sharing.