July 30, 2009

With All Your Might

Today’s Verse: “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might…” (Ecclesiastes 9:10, NIV).

Today’s Word: Are you being fruitful and productive right where you are today? Are you doing everything to the best of your ability? A lot of times we think, “As soon as I get a better job, then I’ll start working hard.” “As soon as I get over this sickness, then I’ll cheer up, then I’ll have a good attitude.” Or “As soon as my spouse changes, I’ll start working harder at my relationship.”But really, God wants us to do everything with all of our might no matter what the circumstances are. He wants us to become fruitful and productive today! He wants us to have a good attitude and do the right thing even when the wrong thing is happening to us.See, we have to be faithful in the wilderness if we’re ever going to make it into our Promised Land. Remember, God is keeping the records. If you’ll keep doing the right thing with all your might, in spite of the circumstances, then you are sowing a seed for God to bring you up higher. You are opening the way for Him to bless and multiply you in every area of your life!

Prayer for Today: Father in heaven, I humbly come to You. Show me any area of my life that I need to rise higher in. Give me the strength and courage to do everything with all my might so that I can honor You in all that I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen
~Love Barbara~

No comments: