October 4, 2010

Breast cancer .. Walk in Raleigh, NC @ North Hills mall on Saturday 10/2/10...


Getting ready to head out to pick up Miss pat and start the walk, we had a great time Walking for  an important CURE!..... The D.J. Played ChiChi Slide at 8am, I had a great time... he walked 3 miles started at 9:11am and completed the walk a little less than 1 hour later.... I know I'll he hurting on tomorrow... But It was a great cause to walk for....







"Breast Friends for life" raise over 10 thousand dollars.. This is a great time to be a part of... also the total for the day of walkers were 240 thousand dollars.... Thank you for all your donations.






Above - Even the Doggie walked for a cure. Below Me and Miss Pat walking for the Cure.

My bandit Supporting my Cause!

And Yes ! By the Grace of GOD I'm a SURVIVOR!

No comments: