November 11, 2010

My Lifetime Story Challenge 42 - Prayer (layout to be added later)

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." ( Copied and Pasted from Faith Sisters)
~Phil. 4:4-7 NKJV
This week write a prayer (a letter to the Lord)..



My Letter -
****My prayer Dear Heavenly Father ---- Thanks You my Lord and savior for all that you have done in my life....You have always watched over me until I was bright enought to come back home to you. Lord God I thank you of not giving up on me. And showing me the right path, giving me the ears to listen, giving me the knowledge to know who is for me and who is against me. Lord God I thank you in advance for the generation of Blessing that you have promised me. I now know and  understand your will on my life, back in 2006 I told you.... To use me Lord. I'm always willing for you to use me .... I'm now living my Life with purpose! I have used my spiritual Gifts in your kingdom, Thank You Lord I'm so please to be a part of an awesome minisrty - Like Elevation Baptist Church. Were our goal is to Elevate the World to Christ! I will continue to read - Psalm 103:3 Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, Because by your stripes I'm healed - Lord I Love you, you live within my Heart, I'm going to continue to Praise Your name and press forward in your kingdom. To God be all my Glory!
Thank you for all that you have done and all that you continue to do in my life, and In my families life. I Will Forever Praise  Your Name..In Jesus Name. Amen.



(Mark 11:25) Help me to be obedient to Your will Lord. Forgive me my debts, as I also have forgiven my debtors. Watch over us and protect us and keep us healthy and safe. Please help me to make everyday, all about YOU. In Jesus Name. Amen.

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: