October 12, 2010

To God be all The Glory!

I'm used to thanking GOD on the daily basis of all  the thing he has done and continue to do in my life. If you take the time to sit and tell him what you want, cause he knows what you need.. he will provide remember, GOD is the Way the TRUTH and the LIGHT... No man.. and I Do mean NO MAN cometh unto the Father but By HIM ( JESUS CHRIST)..... Today I'm taking some time to thank him for allowing me Thur my connections in Elevation baptist church ( that Anointed connection) ... to get me hooked up with a Doctor that not only can check my Pressure, my Cholesterol, my Breast cancer or the lack there of..... but also it FREE!.. Yes I SAID ! FREE.... WHY? .. I'm glad you asked ... ALL BECAUSE OF THE MAN ABOVE.... TO GOD BE ALL MY GLORY!......
 ~Love Barbara~

No comments: