Challenge Word #2: BibleIs the Bible the Book for you? Do you know that His Word is absolute truth? Do you read it, pray, and then obey it? It seems like such a simple song but it is full of great instruction for us. The Bible:
• Should have an impact on our lives (2 Kings 22:11-13).
• Should teach us the difference between right and wrong (Joshua 1:7-8).
• Is reliable, without error, and does not contradict itself (Numbers 23:19, 2 Samuel 22:31; Psalm 33:4, Proverbs 30:5).
• Its truths never change (Mark 13:31).
• Is relevant to all ages (Deuteronomy 6:6-9).
• Reveals the living God, our Holy Creator (Deuteronomy 32:6, Luke 24:1-9).
Those are just a few ‘highlights’ of what the Bible is and should be to us. I encourage you to read each of the Scriptures listed above. As the inerrant Word of God, we cannot pick and choose what we think is truth and what is not. We either believe the entire Bible or we make the entire Book false. If we do not agree with that, then we need to pray that God help us align ourselves with Him because we are the ones with the faulty thinking.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~