April 24, 2011

inspiration journal: "ring around the rosey"

Donna Downet has done it again....Loving this Handmade inspirational Journal.
(Copied and Pastered from her site)......
Handmade inspiration journals have become the very foundation for my personal creative experimentation. i take it everywhere with me, work and collect pieces of my creative journey in this visual diary that chronicals my growth as an artist.

As i have traveled with my inspiration journals, they have become so much a part of the learning process and have become somewhat of a phenomena all of their own as so many have now joined me in keeping and sharing their creative journey in one of their very own.

each journal comes with a handmade fabric cover and a single signature consisting of 12 white heavyweight pages and 14 inclusion pages including jumbo shipping tags, envelopes, time cards, index tabbed dividers, index cards , etc.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: