June 29, 2011

My wacky Wednesday!

 Some more great find at Micheal's Crafts, finally Micheal's has a book small enough to fit in the Bible case...These book will be altered into My to do book, My Prayer Journal, Sermon Notes, and basically about anything you want it to say ....
 This is the one I'm working on took me 10 minutes after i picked out the paper, i have over thousands and thousands piece of paper lucky i can use some of my scraps to cover these books...The complete book measure - 8 long x 6 wide perfect to fit in my Bible case for my next Sermon Journal...
 Here is my completed book and on every page I'll have a stamped image in the lower left corner, this is what i have stamped so far.... GOTTA STAMP! ( My everything Journal)
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

No comments: