July 6, 2011

Blessing Box - Hot Pink!

I got this Blessing box idea from Patter Cross blog http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/search/label/Altered%20Items, I have decided to make me one, going to go get my index cards tomorrow need 365 of then, Ive been working on the divider, I'm using . the ( paper set) from achievers. I love that antique look....
1- My only difference is that one my Sunday's I will be using the P365 verse from http://www.faithsisters.com/ ( Providence 365) challenge.

2 - And my Sundays will be my thought on the that Sundays sermon, Just one or two lines because this is for my blessing, I know I have a blessing everyday not only that God woke me up, but also other blessing that I may want to document...

This will be started 2011 and Hoping there is still room on the cards I'll be using the same blessing box for years to come... also including pictures on cards to celebrate that person birthday or special occasion.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat box! I hope you fill it with tons of good things!