July 26, 2011

Sketches yes I'm addicted...{ I will post layouts later}

Yes I'm addicted to yet some more sketches, I'll be working on these and re post the sketch next to the completed layout. They will be without pictures will add pictures at a later date...As some layout will be for pictures taken on my cruise that a couple of months away....I'm So excited...
I will be working with 2 dies cut of stars and circles....{It's a multi cut dies cut}.


 I love these colors together and will be working with one of the sketches in the color scheme.
I'll be using this one, for my neice turning 15 picture....

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Can't wait to see what you produce from these sketches! Have fun scrapping. :)

Arlene.

Steph said...

These are great sketches. Love the color combo. Can't wait to see what you come up with.