July 15, 2011

Today daily Word - CLARITY (6-15-2011)

Clarity
Returning to my Christ nature, I see all things clearly.
When asked to heal a blind man, Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. The man's vision was restored, but it was blurred. To him, people looked "like trees, walking." After Jesus laid his hands on him a second time, the man could see clearly.
As I turn within for guidance and direction, I affirm the clarity I seek and give thanks in advance for the ability to see things clearly. Even if doubts arise, I do not turn away. I continue to return to the Christ Presence within for clear vision. With spiritual clarity, I affirm wholeness despite any physical condition. I see abundance where others may only see lack. By returning to my Christ nature, I can see all things clearly.
Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he looked intently and his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.--Mark 8:25

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: