August 25, 2011

Hello again still working on my Travel album....

And now my idea after watching a video on you tube... i put a little twist on it and Altered some envelopes...Her are some of the creations....The first one I made a mistake a glued the entire envelope together, and the second one i left and opening at the top... for a take or postcards....


I'm hoping this all is making since to you!
Items nevered 2 paper that work well together....and two enevlopes (any size will work)

 I inked the edges...
I cut a stip 5"long and 2" wide scored it at 1" .. taped it in 1/2 and the punched holds for the Eyelets...
I used large eyelets..
 Stillnot finished, but i'll posted pictures once this side is complete.
 This side is complete only waiting for pictures that will go under the flap.
 *´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! 
~Love Barbara~

No comments: