August 1, 2011


Monday, August 01, 2011
PRAY FOR OTHERS
The power of prayer strengthens us all.
Knowing that someone is praying for me encourages me to believe that good is unfolding in my life. Whether I am heading out for a job interview, facing a health issue, or caring for a loved one, it is good to know I have a praying friend holding me up. This turns me away from worry and opens me to the power of affirmative prayer.
Positive prayer energy moves through us as a blessing. It feels good to be spiritually centered, affirming the power and presence of God in our lives. The power of prayer does not change God; prayer inspires and strengthens those who are praying and those who are held in prayer. In the partnership of prayer, all receive benefit from the affirmation of God's indwelling presence.
This is what we pray for, that you may become perfect.--2 Corinthians 13:

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: