October 9, 2011

Back on You Tube again.....EASEL CARD

I was back surfing You tube again last night..... well I mean in the weeeeeeeeeeeee hours of this morning.. I found this cards....
Thanks you  for another awesome video...
The EASEL card awesome, so after watching some videos.. this is what I came up with .. then I incorporated it into the 5 Recipe cards that I have to do for a swap and made a standing EASEL for the recipe cards... I really seem to out do myself sometimes..
Check it out below....
 Above - Easel card front.
 Easel cards side to show easel.
 above easel show card flat for mailing.
 This will be a Christmas cards no yet finished.
 This is pictures of the easel  that I'm making to hold Recipe cards, I'm not making the recipe cards will post them when there done.
 Thinking about placing a mini cloths pink or a mini clip to hold card the board
while cooking in the kitchen...
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

No comments: