October 28, 2011

Thursday Sketch Challenge -


Happy Friday Y'all excited about this weekend, Neighborhood Fall Festive party, and Millie's annual Halloween party.... Might be posting picture not sure yet.... But stay tuned and check back for pictures....
  • I'll be working on this sketch this weekend.
  • And I'll be working with some of my washi tape as well....check out what i got.....Thanks to my scrapbook buddies that posted all the great prices on Washi tape is, it is Japenese masking tape, I've got some great deals...
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ohhhhh...look at all of that tape..you lucky girl! :) Can't wait to see what you make!

Fleursbydesign said...

I have to get some Washi Tape it looks like so much fun!