December 22, 2011

Another sneak Peek...Mambi Sheet pad " Family"

 This paper pack is awesome... I'm working on this mini album themed " Family". I love this paper pack it made of  high quality card stock, and some pages have glitter and some have shimmer, and the pages that specify mom, dad, family,sister and brother awesome....
as you can see I'm excited.. I love mini albums....
Got the measurements for the pockets from www.youtube.com, followthepapertrail she has some awesome work on you tube check here out...
I've used one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardtsock, above cut 8 1/2 x 6 3/4....
(scored at 2 1/8 and  then 3/4 on bottom) pictures shown above....
Below - leftover paper cut tag 4 1/4 x 6 1/2....now that saving paper...
left over piece measures 2 x 4 (scraps)....Hopw this helps someone..
Thanks for viewing and please feel free to leave a comment...
I will post completed album when it done.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

NC Peach said...

This is going to be a nice album! I love all the papers! I look forward to seeing it all finished!