December 28, 2011

Christmas stars Mini TP Roll Album

 These little minis are made with the inside of that Toilet Tissue roll. You know as Crafters we will use everything that we possible can, I found this idea on You Tube, ( this is not my idea)....Take a look on you tube they have some awesome creation. You can also search the 2peas galley under (TP ROLL) they also have some awesome work posted.
Items needed:
5 TP Rolls
5 pcs - 4 1/4 x 6" pattern paper
2 - metal rings
1 - pc of card stock to cut tags
and embellishment of your choice.
 Christmas eve I was able to create about 6 of these mini abums.
I'll be posting this all this week.
 Hint: The easiest way I found to cover the roll - is to cut a 12 x 12 pc of paper into a  4 1/4 x 12 inch pc. .. and then cut that pc in 1/2, so now you have 2 pieces that measure 4 1/4 x 6.
 To get started you will wrap the pcs around the roll over lapping in the back....
Nice and clean finish....
 Most of the embellishments were in my Christmas Craft box.
 The Front and Back of tag that go inside the pockets.
You can post journaling on tag or photos.
Thanks for viewing I hope you enjoyed see my creation..
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

No comments: