January 22, 2012

I love playing with Glitter.

Yesterday at Achiever's I found a new item that works , oh so well with Glitter.... Oh so Easy to do....
No glue needed, and very little clean up.....Easy Peazy.....

1 - Design Adhesive by Clear snap...
http://www.clearsnap.com/products.cfm/85/Design-Adhesives
This style is the Feuilles Hojas - and you get 6 sheets (18 images)
Cut out the image your going to use from the other images, possion on cardstock and, press down before removing the top plastic sheet.. 
 This image below is of the sticky... top of the image, sprinkle the glitter on to the sticky image, press down don't rub, I let my image sit for 5 minutes.. and tapped off the extra glitter and below is what I came out with...
 The completed Cards.. I love it....Love the look on the Kraft Cardstock...
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love this! Thank you for enabling! :-) Beautiful card!

Tracy said...

Oh this is oh so pretty.
I am going across the border soon and visiting Archivers :)
Hope to see this there :)

NC Peach said...

Very pretty! Will have to visit to see if they have some holiday versions of this product!