January 15, 2012

I'm taking some time today !

This is something that I should do everyday, I'm didn't do it as much as I should have in  2011, but I'm getting better in 2012.. Taking my private time to read my Bible, so I pulled out my KJV Bible and also my Sanctuary Devotional Bible for Women....
I enjoy reading different version of the Bible saying the same things but sometime other version are easier for me to understand. Today I started in Psalm, {did I mention that's one of my favorite book of the Bible}....And as I continue to read other themes/prompt/ideas hit me.... check out some listed below...
Journaling prompt for some scripture layouts this weekend..
  • O Give Thanks - Psalm 135, 136
  • Praise ye the LORD - Praise him - Psalm 117, 150
  • Praise ye the Lord - Be Blessed - Psalm 111, 112
{I will be posted the rest of the Layout as they are completd}
  • Where would I be? - Psalm 124 ( Thank you Jesus)
  • Living a Purposed filled Life! - Romans 8:28, Ecclesiastes 3:17
  • Judgement day - Ecclesiastes 3:17
  • Sermon Theme from 11/20/2011 " I'm a Thankful Follower" - Luke 17:11-19
  • Just have Faith - Hebrews 11:1, Luke 17:19, Psalm 103:1-3{healing}, Hebrews 11:6
  • Building Up Faith {life pressures} Hebrews 10:35-36
Thanks for taking the time to view my blog, I'll be working on these layout this weekend....I'll post the layouts as they come completed.....

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

2 comments:

NC Peach said...

I have a couple of versions myself to make sure I'm understanding what I read. I love Psalms, and Proverbs too. Have a great time scrapping your LO's. I look forward to coming back soon and checking 'em out!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great pages - love all the different fonts and swirls too. TFS :)