January 4, 2012

Thank You Ursula's for the Paper bag tutorial....I've gotta do it...


Good Afternoon - Let's call this Paper Bag Mini Album Wednesday....
<><><><><>Have not decided on a theme yet, might just be something completed just in case I need a quick Gift. But I'm loving how it's coming out, have not decide if I'll bind it or use rings to hold it all together....
Good Afternoon friends, My Scrapping Buddy on 2peas posted an awesome entry on her blog, (link is below)....So I'm going to take it on myself to complete yet another kind of Paper bag Album....Check out Ursula's Blog link Under Scarlet Bird's Wing



From Ursula's Blog (copied and pasted)- I'm up with a tutorial for making a paper bag album. Hope you check it out. Paper Bag Album Tutorial.

I love mini album and this is my first {1st} Mini Album for 2012....I'm excited....
I'm going to start picking out some paper and start my Paper bag album, {HOORAY} I'm going to be using the lunch bag size 6 1/8 x 12 3/8, cut in half....

here is a sneak peek of some of the pages in the mini paper bag album....
Thanks for viewing...Thanks you Ursula.
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

4 comments:

ScrappnBee said...

That looks like a really neat mini! You did a fabulous job with it! Thanks for sharing! (and for sharing the link back to ursie). Have a blessed day! -Amanda

D's Paper Studio said...

I saw the tutorial also and I'm dying to make one. Yours turned out great.

Unknown said...

awesome project- think I might have to give it a go sometime!

Pam said...

Looks great!