March 25, 2012

WOW - I have not blogged since 3/17.............

Hello all and happy Sunday....  The pass two weeks have have been something..(Shaking my head but praising him for all that he does)...... God blessed me with a full time perm. job that some of you might ....already know.. so I'm working 8 to 5pm and then 5:30 to 10pm...every night..... I have eight weeks or training ( 2down - 6more to go) on 8/5, so after training, i will be getting my Hours that i should be working for the next 6 months.... so I might leaving the night job.....{Can't feed my family on P/T work}......

So if your wondering why you have not seem me posting on the daily Blog, this would be why... I miss you Guys.. But here I am to post some completed cards.....

Some of the images are from : Mo's Digital pencil, Whimsy downloads, Tiddy Ly Inks.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara...

2 comments:

norma g said...

Congrats on your new job, it sounds like you have definitely been busy but you know what they say, "God never gives more than we can handle".

Your cards are beautiful, I especially like the first one and the little girl with the big glasses. Try not to work too hard ;o)

PS: Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. God Bless!!

Tracy said...

I feel for ya...I dont know how you do it. I love the cards, especially the little girl with glasses...she is just precious.