March 5, 2012

WOW - Weekend Project ***

After working with my Gamsol and my Blender pens, and realizing that Gamsol work with regular pencil an Blenders/Dove works with Watercolor.. I decide to Organize my color pencils....Some of my pencil I have had since High School.. wow 25 yrs plus that crazy....

I have fell in love with this Butterfly stamp {Penny Black * Mini Butterfly}}to show off my colors.
Regular color pencils - {Gamsol} - Prismacolor {PC}, EK Success, Heidi Swap, and my Rose Art.
Metallic Pencils - Artist Loft, Stampin Up, Crayola
Watercolors as you can see....LOL...these are my Favorite - Prismacolor {WC}- Steadtler Karat, Stampin Up watercolor, Crayola, Artist Loft Fundermentals, Artist Loft, General Kimberly, A.C.Moore watercolor....
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: