May 23, 2012

One day Off and still can't get no rest!

I'm so used to running, running and more running it's so hard for me to rest of my ONE day off....Graduation right around the corner......Got a big order of cards to get out for a women's encouragement event also in June right around the corner...., making graduations cards for some of my son friends that are gradating.....My SON NAJEE getting on my last nerve with his TEENAGER CRAP....
I feel so well rested when I'm crafting and designing...

Project I'm trying to get done include:
  • 50 Encouragement cards to be mail by Thursday
  • Graduation Cards - for gradates
  • Card to sell at my BFF - Alteration shop (Presentation is everything)
  • 6x6 Graduation scrapbook one Najee (thepestJohnson) and his BFF- Nejer


And yelling to the top of the HILLS CALGON-(a nice Lavender and vanilla hot bath) TAKE ME AWAY......
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: