August 18, 2012

God will send a stranger to get his point across....

Today as I sat at my desk and took call after call a call came in.. caller said hi , my cable box is not working and plus my phone wont reach to my bed and i can't stand long but i can't call in to the Intercessory Prayer line anymore because i can't stand a talk, and I really need to pray for everyone and our nation. So I said well let me first set up for a tech to come out and bring extra cable to ...
get the phone to reach to your bed and/or favorite chair ( she said thanks sweetie) so you can continue to pray for everyone, then the lady went on to say .. sweetie this is the year that end in 12, 12 meaning God is getting things in order he is working to get your life in order, ( don't give up) 12 meaning a generation of blessing also went on to say this is the last hours of sudden blessing .. and you about to get a sudden blessing ....and then went on to pray for me and said sweetie whatever God promised you he told me to tell you it going to come to pass so if she promised you a generation of blessing it going to come to pass.... If he promised your mom and your grandma whatever they have prayed over the family for God will bring it to pass......When I finished and hung up from the customer, i was like WOW!... my co-worker looked at me and said what happened.. I said this customer just called in and Prayed for me, his reply was WOW! God knew you needed that..... I love CUSTOMER SERVICE even when my customer are demanding....Treat people how you want to be treated, especially when it involves spreading the GOSPEL.(God will send a stranger to get his point across..... people don't give up)

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: