November 1, 2012

Forsaking?? Nov 1st, 2012

Today Daily Bread , I've been up since 3:23am, not sure why but I found myself laying there asking GOD? what should I be doing? Feeling like being up that early God must have had something to say to me.. So I slayed and listen to nothing but the Silence.
The first thing that came into my head was Our Daily Bread and I must read it today .....
Funny about the topic today, because just yesterday I kept telling myself, I'm standing on his promises.

FORSAKEN????? Am I feeling FORSAKEN?????
I don't feel FORSAKEN, But I'm truly standing on God's Promises... and WAITING PATIENTLY!!!
{A Learned Behavior}

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!
Do you feel forsaken? Seek the Lord. Rehearse His character. And “let your heart rejoice with everlasting joy” (v.26 nlt).
Lord, sometimes I feel as if You don’t care about
my life. When those times come, please remind me
of Your character as You did David. Help me to
lean on You again and know that You are there.
Even when we don’t sense God’s presence,
His loving care is all around us.
****
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

No comments: