November 27, 2012

Organized Chaos...I getting there.. but first I found this...LOL...

I had a great time this weekend, my son from NYC surprised me and came home for the holiday... I am truly blessed I love Nicholas (24) and didn't really understand how much I really missed him until he showed up at the door...What a great holiday ... As we just chilled and hung out, I found some great buys in Target on scrapbooking stuff  I'm thinking it was miss priced on the shelf - but oh well. These tag and index cards are made of high quality cardstock and double sided and are awesome.. While trying to get ORGANIZED I came across this old stamp set from CTMH -"He said She said"..... It works great with the tag... add special sentiments to the tag/index cards... below you can see some of the tag that I have made for a upcoming page I'm working on... This stamp set works great.

No comments: