November 13, 2012

Patter Cross always has something great to try.

As many of you might know how much I love stopping by Patter Cross blog - http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/2012/10/tuesdays-tip-crinkle-ribbon-instructions.html ,  she has posted a great tutorial for seam binding ribbon.. That Duh yes I say DUH to me.. that I have been purchasing on Etsy... Yes Etsy....Never really thought about making it myself, well I'm going to try this weekend.. and yes I'll be posting some pictures when it done... here are some picture of her wonderful work...
Patter Cross
Here are some that sell on Etsy, If you have a chance stop by, and check them out.  They look fantastic on Holiday cards...
crookedbarnvintage
 patriciagrc98
 moldsrus
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: