January 21, 2013

Happy Monday Ya'll - I'm Back with some exciting News.

RESOLVE 2013 -

I'm so Glad to be back, been going thru some thing ... You know the devil is very busy when your trying to work the word of Jesus Christ.... But lets face it I've come to far to turn back now...All Praises to God.
  • Praying for a DEEPER RELATIONSHIP with God!
  • Meditating more on God's word.
  • 2013 I'm expecting and awesome year and also I'm expecting for God to continue to work awesome Miracle in my life.
  • Asking God for strength to work out to lose weight (35lds).
  • Praying to God for a changed MIND.
  • Praying on losing weight, so that i can get off this pressure medicine by August 2013 @ my next Physical.
  • Praying for my son, to continue to stay on the deans list and Graduate with flying colors.
  • Praying for my son when he take the exam in Feb for the Navy, he passes with flying colors and off to basic training, I know I'll miss him, but Mommas gotta let go....AND Let God....
  • Praying for my Family to be SAVED.

I'm Hosting a year long Challenge called Topical Tuesday for http://faithfullyyours.net/Blog/topical-Tuesday/. I'll will be posting the First Challenge This Tuesday Jan 22nd... So please take a minute to stop back by for some awesome news.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: