I wanted to let you know about a challenge we will be doing on the Faithfully Your blog this year. Barbara Graves, aka Blessed Ladybug, and fellow design team member, will be heading up this challenge. I just did an introduction blog post about it here http://faithfullyyours.net/Blog/topical-tuesday/
Some of the important stuff....
I will post a word every 2 weeks on a Tuesday (Topical Tuesday) beginning January 22, 2010.
- Topical Tuesday Week 1 – Jan 22nd, 2013ThoughtsWhen I decided to make the word “Thoughts” my first word it was because I’m expecting a lot from God this year, but in order to get the Blessing I have to change my way of thinking on some things.*** Like Romans 12:2 having a TRANSFORMED mind… Most of the changing has to come with me.. I have to change me mind in thinking I CAN DO THIS… Loss this weight, don’t worries about August take one day at a time.. Change me ways of thinking Have great Faith is what I have so no DOUBTS for me…********* Renewing of my mind*************I’m used to encouraging other, but when it comes to encouraging myself I sometime fall short. So in 2013 I’m making some major changes.. And Asking God for a deeper Relationship with him…All while Praying and Fasting….Isaiah 55:8 – 8- “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.Romans 12:22 - And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- Topical Tuesday Word 2: (Feb 5th) - Faith
You will have an opportunity to upload and add photos of your work as well.
***You are welcomed to join send me the link or email me your layout/design and for the First (4) that email or post the link i'll will post your work on my blog. For that Topical Tuesday Word.
At that time you would create a page (or whatever medium you decide) based on the word posted for that week.
- What does this word mean to you?
- How does this word help you?
- How does this word help you encourage others?
- Or mainly what is your favorite scripture based on this word.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~