February 19, 2013

Week 3 - February 19th - Contentment

Week 3 - February 19th, Contentment
The reason I chose this word for this week, is because i want to start early in 2013, with being Content with God has Blessed me with..... {CONTENTMENT} - 1. the state of being contented; satisfaction; ease of mind. 2. the act of making contentedly satisfied..... and in the Bible it states -
1 Timothy 6:6 - Now godliness with contentment is great gain........ Being satified with all of God's Blessings, even when I don't like the outcome of what Good has in his will for my life...I Thank God everyday, for blessing me, I'm sure glad that I'm not where I used to be.....A work in Progress and Changed Mind, Transforming everyday.....
***** when you have Godliness with (mixed) with CONTENTMENT is great GAIN.....So we have to be content, no complain, no wishing i had more, no demanding to GOD to give me more, what we should be doing is Praying and Serving in Christ Kingdom, to edify the Body of Christ.
REMEMBER:
I'm praying on Staying focused and do better in 2013, Focusing on God's Daily Word.Below is a Payer i found on Contentment.
****
A PRAYER TO GOD FOR CONTENTMENTLord, the world does not give my soul peace of mind:
I have wasted my money on that which does not feed my soul.
I have labored for that which does not satisfy.
I am never satisfied with my possessions.
My love of money is not satisfied with gain.
Nothing else satisfies me but you.

Lord, I hunger and thirst for righteousness:v Please satisfy my soul's yearning.
You satisfy the one who is thirsty,
and the hungry you fill with good things.
You open your hand and satisfy every living thing.
You give power to the faint.
If I wait upon you, you will renew my strength.
I shall mount up with wings like an eagle.
I shall run and not be weary.
I shall walk and not faint.

O God, I seek you; my souls thirsts for you,
as in a dry and weary land where no water is.
My soul clings to you,
for your right hand upholds me.
As a deer longs for flowing streams,
so longs my soul for you, 0 God.
My soul thirsts for you, for the living God.

When shall I come and behold the face of God?
Then I will be satisfied.
Mt Bible verses i used :
Psalm 17:15 Because I am righteous, I will see you.When I awake, I will see you face to face and be satisfied.

For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

LB whosthischick said...

I like how you hand-wrote an doddled on the layout. Great idea.