February 11, 2013

Weekend Fun - My Creative time...

 Hooray for the weekends, My creative time for me... I'm working on some new projects, making washcloths, I gave my family washcloths for Christmas and now I'm in love with them....
I love them in the shower or bath tub, very Strong and sturdy... And best of all i can get them in any color I like.. Stay tuned for the LADYBUG one... LOL... Y'all knew that was coming...
Here is one t hat I've completed.
 Some of my FIGHT LIKE A GIRL CARDS !....
 Male Birthday - planning on doing a mixed set of 5 Female cards and  5 male cards
for a discounted price package on Etsy.com.
 There is always room for some fun cards like butterflies or ladybug....
Sharing the Joy....
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love your washcloths, so cool! Great cards too !!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You've been busy! You are so talented to be able to do so many crafts!