March 19, 2013

Topical Tuesday - FEELINGS

Good morning This weeks Topical Tuesday is based on FEELINGS -
Now many of use know … Our FAITH, Our Worship and Our Praise is not based on Feeling….The reason I choose Feelings this week, because in the pass several weeks, I have understood that my Faith in God is not based on my feeling, nor is my desire to worship him based on Feeling. I worship God and speak encouraging word to other is because, God has done so many Awesome thing in my life… All I can do is Praise and Worship him. As tomorrow bring about my 46th Birthday and 6 years Cancer free in June 2013. I am Blessed and Oh so excited that God was indeed on my side… Because without him on my Side I may no be here to spread this encouraging word to you on today….


The verse I choose is:
Psalms 34:4-6. Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him.
1 John 3:20 - Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything.
We have to understand that GOD the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit KNOWS all things… As my Church youth have just completed our R.A.G.E. Conference 2013. (Raising A Generation of Excellence) . The pastor spoke to the Youth Of Elevation Baptist church and advised them, to Pray everyday.. No the way your momma used to pray but go to God as your own man/women, Be real talk to God just as you like….. Because after all God know all things… It's was a very encouraging word for most of the adults as well as we to fall short for praying daily. When I go to God I go the best way I know how.. And that it.. Hello God it's me Barbara, your daughter….It's so many fake and unreal people in the word today .. I have to be real with my God cause he hold the keys to the purpose in my life.
To God be the Glory.
Attached is today Topical Tuesday: Feelings

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: