April 24, 2013

Something I've been working on

Happy Hump day everyone.. To God be the Glory my soon to be 19yrs  old son.. has joined the Youth Ministry and church and soon will be on the Security ministry. I'm so Proud of Najee even his brother called from NYC to tell me " MOM Najee is doing so good in Church" Stated  he even went to church last Sunday with his Girlfriend..To God be the Glory! 
So people truss me Prayer Changes things....

Here are some things I've been working on -  leave a comment if you like...

Wash cloth with a scented sachet and two facial scrubs.
two cotton washcloths and scented sachet
Forest green pearl and crystal earrings
Pearls and Rhinestone earrings
With matching Bracelet.
Red and Cream Pearls bracelet and matching earrings with rhinestone accents
Teal Pearl earring and matching bracelet set with rhinestone accents
Pearls earrings with rhinestone accents
I call this the purple heart set
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such pretty projects.
I love the last one of the heart bracelet and matching earings, gorgeous.