April 16, 2013

WOW! it's been so busy at work....

Had to stop by to post my Topical Tuesday ..
Good Afternoon - After that long drown out meeting about and event that taking place in May, and while in the meeting I'm sitting there thinking do these people know I have to get Topical Tuesday posted as I started to laugh.
I'm really enjoying a lot that The bible has to offer If I (we) would t take time to read it. I'm praying about some thing that I'm thinking God is trying to lead me to and show me, that another assignment that he has for me, so please keep me in prayers….
Below is my Topical Tuesday on Neighbor: WOW the bible has so much to say about LOVING thy NEIGHBOR. Listed below are just a few of the chapter and verse I searched to find to support my TT for the Word Neighbor… It's funny but God expects up to love thy Neighbor, I knew this before studying this word but for some reason it really hit home, no matter what were are to Love thy Neighbor, treat them with respect, and not talk about are lie on or ignore a neighbor in need according to God's Word. So as I continue my Christian walk I will continue to pray for the family that were directly effected by yesterday bombing in BOSTON, coming from NYC and being a part of the WTC -911, I totally understand what the families are going thru, and I will continue on my journey to treat my neighbor with respect and continue to pray for them
Supporting Chapter and verses for my Topical Tuesday on NEIGHBOR -
Luke 10:27
He said, "That you love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and muscle and intelligence
and that you love your neighbor as well as you do yourself."
Proverbs 14:21
It’s criminal to ignore a neighbor in need, but compassion for the poorwhat a blessing!
Proverbs 14:20-22
Clean living before God and justice with our neighbors mean far more to God than religious performance.
Proverbs 21:2-4
Wicked souls love to make trouble; they feel nothing for friends and neighbors.
Proverbs 21:9-11
Don’t talk about your neighbors behind their backs no slander or gossip, please. Don’t say to anyone, "I’ll get back at you for what you did to me. I’ll make you pay for what you did!"
Proverbs 24:27-29
Anyone who tells lies against the neighbors in court or on the street is a loose cannon.
Proverbs 25:17-19
Deuteronomy 5:20
No lies about your neighbor.
Deuteronomy 5:19-21
Leviticus 18:20
"Don’t have sex with your neighbor’s wife and violate yourself by her.
Leviticus 18:19-21
"Don’t spread gossip and rumors. "Don’t just stand by when your neighbor’s life is in danger. I am God.
Leviticus 19:15-17
"Don’t secretly hate your neighbor. If you have something against him, get it out into the open; otherwise you are an accomplice in his guilt.
Leviticus 19:16-18
"Don’t seek revenge or carry a grudge against any of your people. "Love your neighbor as yourself. I am God.
Leviticus 19:17-19
"If a man commits adultery with another man’s wifethe wife, say, of his neighborboth the man and the woman, the adulterer and adulteress, must be put to death.
Leviticus 20:9-11
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: