January 15, 2014

Just Saying Hello and HAPPY NEW YEARS 2014

Good Afternoon Everyone..Happy New Years 2014

Just a short note to advise I'm starting back up my Blog, i will be blogging on the weekly, maybe the daily basis. I'll try my best to keep everyone updated on what going on, in my neck of the woods.


  • I'll be updating my new creation, that will be posted on my Etsy site.
  • Things that I find that are interesting.
  • Also to spreading the WORD OF CHRIST JESUS.
  • Adventures
  • Travels
  • Life, and Life itself.
  • Some of my recent creation pictured below:


 Sorority Inspired

 New York Giants
 My Oldest Son and one of his friend baby Girl.. I love this picture, it cracks me up...



Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, there will also be a link that you can follow my blog by email..
Wishing everyone a Happy New Years and God Blessing to all.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara Ladybug Graves~

1 comment:

NC Peach said...

Happy New Year Ladybug! Glad to see you posting again! I am trying to get back on track as well...Very pretty scarves! You have something for everyone! May you have a blessed 2014!