February 11, 2014

Good Day all - Happy Tuesday ! New Card Design Update.

Good Morning all .. 

Hope all is well over all the World, were expecting Snow here in NC, and I know in NYC, there still getting Snow... I know my family keeps texting saying there so tired og Snow but for me I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!

So since i'm still home looking for work and Doing a lot of phone interview, Praying something wil come thru very soon.... Trusting in The lord to always make a way.....

I've been working on some new cards design and there all on sale on my website at Etsy...

www.etsy.com/shop/ladybugbronxny

here are some sneak peeks:
New Cards designs:
 Some new cards designs
 New image for new cards:
 New Cards Designs:
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara Ladybug Graves~

No comments: