August 3, 2009

Rest in Peace Brandit we love and always will.....

As I sit here and try to get myself together I thanks GOD for continuing to place people in my life that Encourage me to stay strong!
It's not only people that enter your life and leave footprint on your life. it's also the 4 legged creatures as well after reuniting with me best friend from high school Angie - her DOG "Brandi" had Touched my Heart in a way that will never be erased.. She left Paw prints on my heart... This AM they had to put Brandi to sleep. She had Cancer. she lived to be 9 yrs old and that 90 in people years y'all....
Rest in Peace Brandi! 8-3-2009...
Picture of Bandi taken last week before the surgery on her stomach....
~Love Barbara~

2 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there. Love ur blog! Thanks for the comment on my scripture photos. Here's the tutorial for making the frame

http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/video-tutorial-create-your-own-photoshop-frame-and-text-overlays.html.