August 2, 2009

Get Sketchy with me!

Happy Sunday .. Have a Blessed One!
Go over and check out the 3 ways you can win BIG!... it only take a minute....

Copied a pasted from over at "get sketchy with me" Blog - located here @ - http://getsketchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/want-to-earn-some-free-stuff.html

Well I was thinking today.....
which is not a regular activity for me.... just kidding,
How can we make this the BEST Card Blog on the ENITRE Web?
And then it hit me....
FREE STUFF!
I know I love getting free stuff, don't you?
SO in Honor of our Big Grand Opening.....
I'm going to give away some amazing BRAND NEW Cosmo Cricket.
Do you love CC as much as I do?
And they now have these Mini Decks.. which are perfect for us card makers.
I will pick a couple names. randomly, to win a
Mini Deck from CC.

~Love Barbara~

No comments: