October 26, 2010

God's Timetable ! This is very Interesting...

This is very Interesting...It's so amazing how, when we wants something done we want it done yesterday it took some time for me to remember that It's in God's time not Barbara's time...Thur my Pastors ( T.L.Carmichael Sr.) teachings it's a lot that I have had to learn. One of the sermon that really help was SUNDAY before last "Sing a new song" and I have decided to do just that Sing a new song.... My New song is Thanks you Jesus for all that you have done for me....I'm no longer going to complain.....My Pastor is an awesome Teach and Preach Pastor...God has been making some major changes in my Life and to GOD be the Glory....
I really hope this info helped someone, because it really helped me....Have a blessed day....
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

No comments: