July 23, 2011

Picking thru some sketches -

Saturday ... Boy Oh Boy it's hot outside. now that I'm back in I'm watching a movie with my boo.... I think he is dozing.. but of course he will say he's not sleep......should sneak and take a pictures....LMAO....
now I'm going sketch surfing getting some more layout done before i go on vacation.... so all i have to do is place the picture on the layouts.. what fun....Working on two mini album for the trip and a writing journal....Hopefully I'll have some time to journal and take plenty of pictures..
Working on these Sunday after church....



This one is a layout already completed by someone online, i will be scrap lifting it.... I'm in love with the black matted look, love it.. so no this is not my creation.....so wanted to clear that up and give credit were it due.....
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Love the sketches. The completed LO is beautiful...fun and eye catching. Love it!

Arlene.

Tracy said...

Fun sketches. I love that you make your layouts then add the photo's later. Sounds like less stress.

I agree that layout is so fun.