July 24, 2011

Providence 365-Week 30 - {6.24.2011}

Providence 365-Week 30

Yet you, LORD, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
Isaiah 64:8 (NIV)
If you have ever worked with clay – you know that it can be a slow process to create that perfect pot. It takes patience and care and cannot be rushed.

[ I will post my layout later]

I am clay and our good Lord is the potter. Isn’t this a comforting thought? I am the work of His hand. I am always growing, always changing - He is not done with me. He has patience with me. He guides me. His hands are constantly on me. He molds me not only on the outside but on the inside too. I’m not finished. He never gives up on me – He sits at that potter’s wheel as He patiently molds me. When I am weak, he builds me up to make me stronger. If I start leaning, He holds me up. I am someone special to him.

This week, I encourage you to reflect on how He has been molding you….

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

Pam said...

AMEN! Thanks for sharing!