January 26, 2012

Girlfriends in God

I love reading Girlfriends in God everyday . I'm adding this link so that you can go take a sneak peek, maybe it will bless you like it has blessed me.. Stay prayed up..... Girlfriends in God

Here is a Sneak peek of the Prayers -
Let’s Pray Lord, I want to please You and obey You. So many times, I make the wrong choice and give in to the sin that constantly draws me. Today, I choose against that sin and give myself to You. Thank You for the power of Your Word and for the precious gift of prayer, through which I find the strength to stand firm. In Jesus’ name,Amen.

Now It’s Your Turn - Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the sin in your life that you have refused to face. Write that sin down, confess it and ask God to forgive you. Now destroy the paper on which you wrote the sin and thank God for His forgiving power. Consider the following questions and
write your responses in your journal. What is the most powerful sin in my life?How does this sin influence my relationships, behavior, attitudes, etc?What is the first step I need to take to rid my life of this sin?What specific actions can I take to strengthen the choice I have made to turn from this sin?
Read, memorize and record the following verses in your journal.
2 Thessalonians 3:3 “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and
protect you from the evil one” (NIV).
Isaiah 41:10 “Don’t be afraid, for I am
with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will
help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand” (NLT).
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!~Love Barbara~

1 comment:

NC Peach said...

Thank you for sharing these verses and this great link!